Monday, October 12, 2009

The Power of a Positive Woman by Karol Ladd


My cousin has turned me on to blogging about the books I am reading, or have read.  I am currently reading "The Power of a Positive Woman" by Karol Ladd.  I just recently started reading it again, after attempting to a couple of years back and just not having the time to. 

This book is an easy read that is filled with many wonderful insights into the daily lives on women in general and how each of us can go about infusing a more positive way of living and dealing with life into each and every day. Though I have just started reading it again, I find myself smiling as I relate to a story that is being shared, or crying, as my heart recognizes the sad truth that is spilling across the written page. 

I would encourage any of you ladies who would like to add a little more positiveness to your life, to pick up this book and make it a "must read" in your library!

No comments:

Post a Comment